lunes, 19 de diciembre de 2011

Algarrobo, San Pedro’s beach.

I always go to Algarrobo on holidays with my family. We have a house, that it’s doesn’t nearly to the beach, so, when we want to go, we must go in the car. Our routine it’s wake up, have a breakfast, put the swimsuit, take a towel, the sunglasses and get in to the car.  We arrived like 11, 11.30, and look for a place nearly the part of the rocks that have a kiosk. We always go the beach, but stayed there only for three hours. Then, we came back to my house, to have lunch.
In that place, with my brothers, Pedro and Lorenzo, we go to the sea and swim for a while, playing with the waves, look for shells, and other sea animals. After that, I take the towel and have a rest on the sand. My brothers play the beach tennis, always moving. Then, we bought some ice-cream. Later, we go again to the sea, playing. But, my mother never go with us, she doesn’t know how to swim and don’t like the cold water.

I like this place, because I go there since I was a child and, at the time when we arrived, there aren’t so much people. It’s a long beach, with seafront to the island that has too many birds. In the sea, you can see a lot of animals, like starfish, fish, like the “banquillo”, “vieja”, “pintaroja” and others like that. If you’re in the rocks, you also see crayfish, baby mussel, sea anemone, with others animals.

1 comentario:

  1. When i read read about Chilean beaches, I always remember Algarrobo, that is a beautiful one.

    ResponderEliminar