domingo, 11 de diciembre de 2011

Stereosexual, a song from the past.

Today I write about a song from the past: Stereosexual, from the Spanish pop group Mecano, a band formed in at first of the eighties, when most of thw lyrics ware written by Nacho Cano, from a male perspective, and were mainly sung by Ana Torroja.
I was 11 years old and with my mother, we sang this song old the time, while we danced in front of the bathroom mirror or when we were in the car. I knew all the words. I just need sing in the shower. With this song, I knew Mecano and all their music, which I loved until today, because I like the lyrics, the rhythm and the performance of this group.

With that age, I was discovered my musical tastes, so I played again and again, for bad luck to my brothers. I remember this song with affection, because in this time I discovered a lot of song of Mecano and I always liked all, so my list was grew up. Of course I don’t understood all the lyrics, but it’s didn’t matter, I felt very special for knew it. When I grow up, I understand, but that doesn’t change my feeling about this song, I always loved it. 


Here is the song.


1 comentario:

  1. Mecano were very big when I lived in Spain but I never really got into them. I was listening to "young" flamenco and more Latin feel stuff.

    ResponderEliminar