lunes, 26 de diciembre de 2011

My Christmas

Well, all the year, since my granfather died, with my family the Cáceres, we spend the Christmas in the house of my aunt, Claudia, or mine. This year, it’s was in my house.
My family had a tradition: We went to San Vicente Ferrer’s parish church and after that, we went to the house, that had all the presents and gifts in the tree. It’s supposed that the Viejito Pascuero came in the house when we were in mass. So, I spend this with my mother, my brothers, Pedro and Lorenzo, my grandmother, Nené, my aunt, Claudia, her boyfriend, Pepe and with my three cousins, Catalina, Matilde and Antonio.
When we arrived at home, we started to open the gifts and comment about it, if it’s was a clothes, the person have to tried on and stuff like that. All of this with something to ate, black olive, different cheese and coke or wine.

After we opened all the presents, we went to the terrace where the table with all the food was: turkey with plum, celery salad with avocado, mashed apple and, for the dessert, chocolate ice-cream.  For the children, Matilde and Antonio, bilz coke, and for the rest, white wine, coke, or some liqueur, with the ice-cream.  It’s was a perfect Christmas, we went to bed at 3am in the morning!


Here it's my favorite Christmas song: Of course, the king, Elvis Presley, with "Blue Christmas".


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario