lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2011

Walk with Aníbal

Since I was a little child I do a lot of outdoor activities. With my father and brothers, we went to the parks and museums, or take a walk in my bike, for example. But, the one I like is to walk with my dog, Aníbal, for the streets and park, close to the house.
 
First of all, I really like to walk across the streets, but with Aníbal, I love it. The people that have a dog maybe understand me. I try, with my family, to walk with him with a leash, but it doesn’t work, so he doesn’t use a leash, because he is trained by me to walk next to me.

I stared to do this in 2000, when Aníbal arrived to home. He had a lot of energy, so we must walk with him all the days. Because of that, we teacher to walk alone, and he scratch the door or bark when he arrived. But, he always prefers to walk with someone.

I do this activity one or two times in the weekend, cause I have more time in that days. I like to do more in the evening, cause in the morning I don’t have the energy jaja. I like to do this because I like to see Aníbal face’s and his smile when he see me walk with him.

A picture of my dog, Aníbal. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario