lunes, 2 de enero de 2012

Metal Horse

I was born in 1990, on April, so I’m Metal Horse, on Chinese horoscope. 

In the web page, it’s said that Horses symbolizes such character traits as strength, energy, and an outgoing nature. Horses are extremely intelligent so they’re able to grasp new subjects with ease. They’re also capable of multi-tasking however they don’t always finish what they start because they’re forever chasing the next opportunity. I agree with the first things: I think that I’ve a lot of energy and some intelligent in me. And also, I can’t always finish what I start, I’m boring too fast of the things. “They’re perhaps a bit too centered on themselves and have been known to throw tantrums when situations don’t go their way” said the webpage. And I agree too, I can easily frustrate with all, but, one good things, it’s that I forget it fast. 


I agree with that the Horses have a good healty enjoy positions in which they can interact with others. Horses, being spontaneous, have a tendency to fall fast and hard for others. They tend to give themselves fully in each new relationship a quality that ends up chipping away at their inner being. Maybe that true, but I feel that happened because at the beginning of the relationship; I want to do the best, so it can work. And I don’t feel that they prefer jumping from one relationship or job to the next. I prefer something permanent. But I’ve some good friend that are so much better than a partner. 


4 comentarios:

  1. "They tend to give themselves fully in each new relationship" is You Renata! jajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Sometimes it's better to have a lot of friends than a partner.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Horses are great, but the description in the web page, I don't think same opinion. every horse is different that others horses.

    so bye bye Ren a

    ResponderEliminar